YOU HAVE RULES HERE?!
From Your Sexy Beast Authors Friday, December 21, 2018
Share this page with a friend
Just like being in kindergarten, you have rules you must follow no matter where you've been and are doing. Whether it's a place that claims you have freedom to do as you wish or a place that won't even let you sneeze, everything has a set of rules.
You're probably asking why something in the DV World even has rules well, we don't have many that you have to abide by at all. Those that you do and should abide by are nothing more than respectful and things that all people should go by. [This is where you input your corniest "Golden Rule" joke or pun.]
Throughout the DV World we strive for just a few "rules" or "guidelines" and expect that you, as an adult, to follow them. If you can't or won't well... that's when we stick a boot up your ass and bid you farewell to the next place you decide to troll. The list is quite simple:
- If you or someone you know needs immediate help, please contact the appropriate people, places, resources. (Not a rule so much as it is we want our brothers & sisters to get help!)
- If you or someone you know is in crisis or need help with any issues then please, make a post to the Dysfunctional Veterans Facebook page or post at the DV Forum at DVBarracks.com and please post to the DV Facebook page so a DV Mod can assist you. For more resources, scroll to the end of this article.
- Don't be a douche. If you choose to be a douche, make sure it's in a courteous and humorous way or... Boot up that ass!
- No racism [of any kind] will be tolerated.
- Anything that shows nudity or points to any type of porn, nudity third-party or anything thereof, you will get the boot up your ass.
- Bringing one's family into your conversation [other than complimenting or catching up on old times and yes, we know the difference] again, boot up that prison ass.
- Last but not least, anything that you can't do in the comments section of any social media that is overseen by DV well, get that lube of KY and spread those ass cheeks because you're going to get the boot up your ass.
These might seem childlike, innocent things but at the end of the day they can cause major problems that we, the DV Mods and volunteers have to pick up the pieces to. We're not saying you can't have a good time or tell someone to go fuck themselves, but just like you would keep work at work when you go home, keep your sand in your vagina here and be an adult.
We do NOT want to add to these rules for ANY REASON AT ALL!! Does that mean we won't? That all depends on you, the one currently reading this. Now go forth and thank your fellow DV for being a Veteran... [TRIGGERED yet?!]
Article written by: Your Sexy Beast Authors
Child molestation, [...] sexual misconduct in the workplace, Military Sexual Trauma (MST), domestic violence, mental and emotional abuse, verbal abuse; these are the things that we make a mockery of when it comes up in the news or we say...
Bo Monday, July 27, 2020Read more